Saturday, March 17, 2012

Turkey and Potatoes


As Christina Aguilera always says, "Words can't bring me down."

The Jerusalem Great Synagogue.

Meredith and I with my french fry box kippa.

Oh happy day!





We may or may not have squeezed seven people in three seats on the plane.






Introducing Kyle Delos Miller.






Michael Jackson Incarnate.




Hannah Flinders!


Anything can happen if your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I'm on a horse.

Sweet Jen Riding.

Samantha Brooks. Enough said.


"Marcie... Soo hottt"

Waiting for the bus?



Fire worship.

Say hello to the fireman. BTW- he's in the fire.

Planking an Assos.




Enjoying a tram ride up the side of the mountain.




Taylor guess who I found in Turkey?

B.O.B.

Quality gifts for all my friends and family.


This guy was rocking those knickers.

Reading in front of the Library in Ephesus.

The President and the Ambassador.


Order in the court.

GQ JC Crew in Turkey.


GSG club in session.


Marcie... Shhh

Second beeehhsst part of Turkey.

Waiting for the boat.


The 3 Amigos!


This picture means more than you could ever imagine.




No comments:

Post a Comment